Boiler not firing on constant heating demand

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I\\\'ve got a Worcester Combi boiler and the boiler fires up when hot water tap is turned on. However when i flick the button to have the boiler come on with the timer or flick the swith to have it constantly on the boiler does not fire up! Any suggestions. Also i did notice some water dripping from below the boiler. Prior to this i had fitted a washer/mixer tap with a thermostat in it in the upstairs bath. Small adjustments to the thermostat do not change the water temp but large adjustmetns make the water temp change from very cold to scalding hot! Are the 2 problems connected? :(

Sponsored Links
Worcester have made many different boiler models and some have had limited DHW control.

It sounds as if you dont want to call a professional to deal with a leak in your boiler.

By aware that water and electricity dont mix! Water can cause expensive damage to electronic components in boilers.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back