Help with Ideal Icos HE24 Boiler.

i'm just goin through all the isar/icos threads to see if i can help didn't look when it was posted :oops:

Sponsored Links
What about a gas central heater(that I have) that, after it shuts down after heating the home, makes a loud "clunk" sound. It heats fine, but this sound comes from the unit itself?

Thanks!

I had a problem with my PCB (or so i thought) and decided to buy a new one at £165.00, when i was about to change old for new i notices the new board comes with link pins as one unit is designed for multiple boilers.i set up my existing board to the setting for the 3080 boiler and turned on the mains again.The first thing i noticed was the number displayed was correct for this type of boiler, the boiler then ran and continues to run correctly.I now have a PCB i don't need,but a boiler that is running correctly, the connectors if placed into the wrong place will cause on-going problems.If anyone needs a PCB board for an Icos 3080 system i will sell for a fair price.

Sponsored Links
Jal, instead of posting your own thread you have added to a very old one.

If you want to sell something you should list it in the "marketplace" section of this site although based on my experience you would be better putting it on Ebay.

Dont expect much interest in a used PCB because it would be very risky for anyone to buy it in case it doesnt work properly!

Tony

I assume both ch isolating valves under the boiler are open?

Try setting any zone valves you have to manually open.

Turn off power at fused outlet.

Carefully remove the display panel unit and move to one side so any drops of water cannot get into/on it.

Undo the large silver screw in the center of the pump and remove. Put a towel under pump as water will run out.

Insert a flat bladed screwdriver and locate on spindle and try to turn it.

If it will not turn then pump is stuck. Use a bit more force to shift it but if it won't move at all then new pump is required.

DO NOT let any water onto pcb housing, display unit or any electrics etc.

Hi, old thread i know but i have similar problems

I tried to remove this centre screw, but after i unscrew it i cannot remove it, it just spins

if you have any help, i've posted my own thread

//www.diynot.com/forums/plumbing/ideal-isar-he24-problems.296235/

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back