Bosch Dishwasher SVG43A03GB Bottom Rotor Arm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, my Bosch Dishwasher SVG43A03GB (integrated unit) has a problem - the lower rotor arm doesn\\\'t rotate. The top one does, and so the pump seems to work just fine (unless there is a separate pump for the lower arm). The water gets hot, and the lower arm can spin freely by hand. Is it simply a blockage in the short bit of tube between the impeller and arm? What do you use to clear it?

Sponsored Links
hi there
i am having an identical problem with my dishwasher which is the same model as yours, i've blowed through the hole the water comes up through to get to the rotor and it seems clear but no water comes up with dishwasher running and rotor removed.did you ever get to the bottom of the problem?

Sponsored Links
First - does your dishwasher have a half size wash option? and if so there is a solenoid controlled plastic flap found undernieth machine in water supply pipes to spray arms - which directs water between half wash cycle ( Top spray arm usually ) both spray arms (full or normal wash cycle )
Faults can be burned out solenoid coil ( Machine will usually show a fault beep or lights in this case
or The solenoid flap has colapsed or cracked and cannot pull away from supply pipe tp lower spray arm when system is working & there is water pressure to arms.
Remedy ... either way a new water gate solenoid kit needs replacing.

MAKE SURE POWER IS DISCONNECTED IF YOU ARE DOING THE JOB!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back