Vokera Compact 24 Combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler ignites and fires up but then shuts itself down to the low flame and then keeps repeating this cycle. This happened only since the boiler was serviced - when the service man fiddles with the boiler it acts properly for about 10 minutes or so but then reverts to continually firing up.

Also since the service, the water doesn't stay hot.

Any ideas on what is the cause?

Sponsored Links
Not a lot! He's returned 2 or 3 times over the last 4 weeks but fails to turn up when arranged or to return calls. I think he's embarrassed as he doesn't seem to know how to resolve it. I've now given him up as the continual noise from the repetitive firing up is driving me mad. So I'll be getting someone else in to check it and hope it's an easy solution.

Sponsored Links
Could have the min and max gas valve settings wrong. Could possibly have dropped the inner flue out of its centre fixing.

Without seeing it it is almost impossible to say what he has or has not done :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back