whirlpool problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all having trouble with my washing machine! when i go to start a wash a choose the setting and it clicks in then will not go any further, there is no water going in the drum and after clicking through the cycle it will only drain and nothing else!

anyone got any ideas?

thanks for your time.

Sponsored Links
Check the carbons in the motor. If they're not worn down then check the wiring to the motor for breakages.

are we not first looking to check o/c cold water input sleepyhead apologies if I have misread post still recovering from lunchtime drink

Sponsored Links
Good point, however, one of the first checks these machines make is to turn the drum, no motor action = not much else happens.
There is a drain only position on the programmers which would allow the OP's description of the fault if the programmer was manually turned.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back