Suppliers, Info, Manuals etc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondered if anyone want to share some on-line suppliers they use etc that good value, delivery and stock items, plus information archives, manuals etc

Suppliers:
I currently use these 3
Online Boiler Spares, BES and Abcotuk for most of my items that are not urgent or are stocked items being replaced.

Info:
I think i have brought every manual CD on ebay and still have massive gaps especially for earlier and some newer boilers as well as Gas fires, but wondered if anyone else knew of any other good sources of techs info common falts etc happy to pay for it. After all can save me time and my customers money.

Just wondered if anyone got any they want to share, as i have another cpl hours to waste till i get my first afternoon off for months subject to no call out.

Sponsored Links
The manuals library works brilliantly. You pay a small annual subscription but then you have instant access to a huge and growing number of manuals. If you have any manuals that aren't already on the library database then I'm sure AlanE would be delighted to recieve copies and then scan them in. That way we can all contribute to building up the manuals library databse.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back