Vokera Linea 24 - 03 fault - not in forum so far!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there, my Vokera Linea 24 is coming up with an 03 fault. The fan does not spin, nor is there power to it and the boiler does not ignite. I cannot reset it.
Although another part of the forum mentions someone else who had an 03 error, his fan was running - mine is not. I have checked the flue and this appears clean, so i'd like some advice, please.

Thanks - Phil

Sponsored Links
You need to sort the reset problem first.

When you turn the knob to the middle does the display go blank?

If not the knob has snapped off inside.

After you manage to reset it see what happens.

(i think turning the power off for a short period will reset it also)

If no power to fan on ch or dhw I would suspect the pcb has gone, or at least the fuse on it.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks to all who replied - and yes, you were all correct - it was the PCB. I managed to find a second hand one on E-bay but it has been that cold that i went and bought a new one, which did the trick.
Unfortunately, it was nothing as cheap or as simple as a fuse. And it seems a shame to throw the old PCB away.

Does anybody know who fixes these PCB's? I can repait to component level myself but without a diagram or a test jig - or a spare installed Linea 24...!!!...i cannot repair it as is.

Thanks once again to all who replied. I am now no longer one of the great unwashed!!!

Regards,

Phil.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back