Grout Stain on Slate floor tiles.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,
I have just undertaken laying my first tiled floor and although it went very well.. i didn't quite realise the importants of removing as much grout off the tile surface as poss before it dries.
I did manage to get most of it off but now it has dried there a small patches of grey grout smears. I tried using plasplugs cleaner and to an extent it shifted some but not all, can anybody reccomend maybe a stronger cleaner that won't stain the tiles itself and is it ok to use a wire brush or should i just carry on using the Plasplugs stuff over and over again and hope it moves it.???

Great forum by the way, just moved in a new place and visit here everyday now as most my spare time is spent decorating at the mo.

Sponsored Links
welcome your holyness

( i suppose you looked at it as Chris t)

Just the first six letters of my name (christopher).
Not been able to perform any miracles yet.. although how i got home saturday night after a few was pretty impressive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back