Myson apollo fanfare si

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

This is my first post so hopefully i am in the right place (apologies if not). As you will see from post below I am not too clued up on these things...hopefully someone can help :D

I have a Myson apollo fanfare si boiler but no manual for it. Fitted in on kitchen wall I am wondering if I can box it inside a cupboard and how much ventilation it requires?

Also wondering if it is safe to put an integrated microwave underneath the boiler - would be a tight fit but would be able to put a sheet of ply in between the top of microwave and underside of boiler (if that would help at all)?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks

have found the boiler but it refers me to BS6798 and BS5546 for cupboards. Not sure how I can get these - tried a search on net. will i need to buy these from british standards?

thanks

ventilation

vents at hi and lo level.

15/30s 99cm2
30/50s 165cm2
40s 133cm2

clearances. (for servicing)

top 50mm
bottom 90mm
front 300mm- would suggest 25mmm would suffice with door closed.
side 5mm

Sponsored Links
Don't know where you were looking, but under air supply it clearly states high and low ventilation requirements.

This is known as compartment ventilation

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back