diplomat adp8322 dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have this model dishwasher and the detergent dispenser does not open therefore not cleaning the crockery propely.if anyone has a solution to this problem i would be much obliged i am a plumbing heating engineer if anyone has any issues please contact me via this forum

Sponsored Links
Hi -sorry that I don't have an answer for you, but I am desperately seeking a copy of the instruction manual for this integrated dishwasher which is in the house I just moved in to. Any chance you could copy yours or give me any useful contact details? I would be happy to reimburse you for any inconvenience or expense.

thanks!

H

Faulty dispenser, broken wiring or faulty main pcb.
Have a look for broken wires first. Test the dispenser solenoid with your multimeter. If all ok then there's only the pcb left.

Instruction manual from MFI Extracare.

Sponsored Links
Thanks! I contacted and got manual emailed from EXtracare - was funny though, my phone request got it sent for free, but my email request was responded to with a charge of @£8!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back