Indesit W103 inactive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First the programmer kept turning. Once before this meant a blocked drain, so I checked and cleaned.

Now, on prog.4, it took in water and just sat there for half an hour, before I got bored and tried another prog. Whenever I switch it on it clicks back round to 4 and does nothing.

I'm at a loss to know what to try now, any suggestions gratefully received!

Sponsored Links
Further investigation: today I took the filter out and cleaned - some fluff, nothing much - and all the water drained over the floor....

Now on trying prog.4 it took in water, heated and agitated. On getting to rinse it started rotating the programmer again. After switching off and on it just winks its light.

I read another post about water inlet valves. Does the rinse water come through a different valve from wash? If so perhaps this is my problem?

PS my wife says it hasn't taken the conditioner properly for a while. Maybe a symptom of the same problem? (the inlets above the powder /conditioner tray do not seem to be blocked).

:confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back