FAQs : CALLING ALL GAS FITTERS

Sponsored Links
Heatline have gone bust, and there is no technical help lines to phone or parts. Very bad boilers.

Most cheap boilers work in the same way as the better boilers, but the parts cost twice as much.
Keep away from the cheap ones as you will end up with a bigger cost. My view on good boilers(providing they are installed correctly are worcester, glow worm, baxi potterton

Bad ones are:heatline, alpha, ariston (great for technical help NOT)wickes and b&q boilers.

Had good results from the ideal range , logic etc, true time will tell. Latest vailant caught me out as it learns over first few days, ramps to suit system load, so at first takes a while to get house up to temp. Ok when done the learning.

Sponsored Links
Sorry Mickey where do you get that from ??? Heatline gone bust ? and Vaillant are poor boilers ? sorry mate but cant agree with you on either , if you have information I dont know about please advise me as I use both on a day to day basis

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back