Global tamper - split from the new alarm thread

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are you saying that you never us global tamper?

Sponsored Links
Why are you so jealous that I can plaster?

Sponsored Links
I have used global tampers yes, just find them not as user friendly as an individual tamper per circuit. But I don't install alarms for a living, tho I do work with electronics and instrumentation.

It will depend on the grade of alarm, if it is one which connects to a call centre (who call out the police) then it will be a lot more sophisticated than a normal 8 zone alarm which may be fitted to a house.

Why do you say half the things you do? :rolleyes:

What grade is a simple domestic then?

sorry Joe - it doesnt work like that,but this is an advice forum not a distance learning course

buy the regs and the guidance notes or your still just a DIY`er

It will depend on the grade of alarm, if it is one which connects to a call centre (who call out the police) then it will be a lot more sophisticated than a normal 8 zone alarm which may be fitted to a house.

A call centre? What grade is a simple domestic? No monitoring?

sorry Joe - it doesnt work like that,but this is an advice forum not a distance learning course

buy the regs and the guidance notes or your still just a DIY`er

In other words you aint got a clue. If you have - let's hear it.

A call centre? What grade is a simple domestic? No monitoring?

could be a one, two, three and maybe a C or an X - you really cant guess

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back