Rest in peace notb665

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is notb665’s partner and mother of his son. I also have a daughter that he also treated as his own.

He passed away on the 19th of December.

He had an unserviceable injury from an accident at home. I do not wish to say what happened, but I was with him at the end so he did not die alone.

This topic is purely for those who wish to leave sympathy or remembrance comments.

Please treat this topic with respect.

Sponsored Links
i am so so so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with you

We are all very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. Notb665 was a great contributor to the DIYnot forums over many years and will be sadly missed by us all.
Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

I'm shocked and very very sorry to hear this as I remembered notb665 joined the forum on the same year as me and I will miss him, my thoughts are with you

Sponsored Links
I'm dismayed and saddened to hear that we've lost 'one of our own'.
I wish you and your/his family all the very best for the future.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

absolutly gob smacked :( :( :(
contriversial but likable person will be missed by all

good luck and if any of us can help we will :cry: :cry:

He was an active contributor who made me smile.

So sorry to hear the news.

MW

Very sorry to hear of your sad loss. :(

I hope you and your family are ok and bearing up.

Please accept my deepest sympathies.

So sorry to hear about this

Alastair always put some thought-provoking, yet funny, threads up on here, as well as letting us share in the ups and downs of his life, especially his joy at ending up with his new son.

I really hope that you and the children are OK.

Sorry to hear of you loss. It is considerate of you to tell the forumn During what must be a difficult time.
I hope our thoughts help you.
Steve

That's terrible news, very sad to hear this.
Whilst we only knew him through this, an internet forum, his contributions were informative and often very amusing.
Only time will ease you and your family's pain, be strong for each other and think of him not with sadness, but with fondness and a smile for each time he made you laugh.

He will be sorely missed.

Sponsored Links
Back