Kitchen cupboard wire pull out basket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody have any idea where to get wire pull out basket. Specifics are:
600mm carcase 570mm inside with 170 hinges max depth 460, top of hinge 100mm from bottom of carcase. Ideally this will have tapered sides to clear the hinge and a max height of 260 mm. Am going out round the trade places tomorrow but this is just in case I don't get fixed up. I have done a quick web search but not sure from the pictures if some of the units can be fitted with 170 hinge units
Ta
George

Sponsored Links
Most of the slide out baskets have a spacer that goes on the hinge side so the basket will clear the hinges. Infact they have a choice of two spacers to suit 15 & 18mm carcases something like this

Jason

Ta Jason. I had a mental block re Woodfit. For the life of me I just couldn't remember Woodfit even though I have ordered from them in the past. Must be the MDF dust and cellulose, or the drink or age or...
It would be better if was alcohol because then there was a possibility that I enjoyed my self........
George

Sponsored Links
Ah yes John. No modern transport at Woodfit as you have to put the no cost items in a cart :LOL:

Just added one item to the cart, but I think they are taking the **** at £43.88 plus post. Looks like it will be out round the trade tomorrow, or make something with under box ball race runners. Looks like they are a non starter anyway as they are 470mm deep and I need 460.

If you are trade, register with woodfit any you will get approx 40% off the retail web prices. Thats why it was showing as £0.00 on the link

Jason

Jason,
All sorted,£25 heavy duty basket in local trade for standard 600 wide carcase.10 mins to fit.
Ta
George

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back