Hey JohnD: Bosch Dishwasher SHU43C07UC Spray Arms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
JohnD are you out there ? I notice you give patient answers.

The spray arms don't rotate - at all. They spray (bottom one has full spray, middle (backwall) has full spray but not forceful, and top was weak umbrella spray). I looked at the sprayarm ports and they are all clean. From what I have read, I should now look for clogged water lines or pump problems. I took everything out of the dishwasher (racks and spray arms) and turned it on. There is strong spray from bottom and middle and that same weak umbrella from the top. But i noticed that all three go through cycling, from strong spray to 5/8strong spray then back to strong, etc. Rythmic, for 2secs each. Is that normal ? or is there a pump problem ? should i clean out water lines ? accessed from the bottom, with the machine laying on it's back ? Lots of questions - can you (anyone?) help ?

Thank you

Sponsored Links
I'm here but i don't know.

going out in a minute

someone will know.

thanks johnd - i took apart all parts inside that i could, cleaned them, and things may be better now, even though there were no visible clogs. it is also possible that i had not allowed the dishwasher to fill completely... if it acts up again, i will try again later

thank you
mary

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back