Vokera Compact Intermitant fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
2 year old compact 24 works fine on ch for a couple of hours,when you run the hot water it stays lit until the tap is shut then most of the time locks out.Changed aps and ch/hw thermistors ,still the same.After the lockout when you reset it,it doesnt always light when sparking.(Ignition board?)
Vokera`s tech line were about as much use as a chocolate teapot."eh! eh! eh!,if its intermitant it could be anything"Ive noticed similar posts and just wondering if any1 had some USEFULL info/advice cheers

Sponsored Links
It sounds to me as if it could be overheating as a result of limescale in the primary heat exchanger.

I would recommend a competent heating engineer but it sounds as if you dont want to pay for one!

Tony

i had thought of overheating,its in scotland not much limescale.i`ll link out the high limit stat,failing that ive got a spare board somewhere

Sponsored Links
what is it with the sarcastic d**ks on this place?
i asked for advise "the point of this forum" and i SOUND like i dont want to pay for a qualified engineer???????
then im a F@@@@@ING genius for replying??????????????

IT would appear that your diagnostic techniques were mastered in the cattle farming areas of the USA.

funny thats where i bumped into your wife,i came on here for advise not to listen to some saddo who thinks he can solve the worlds problems sitting on the internet you f****ng spanner.

heres some smiley faces to make you feel at home :D :D

IF! I had feelings I would find your comments hurtfull !!

Personally I dont give a flying f~ck!! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back