biro on suede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone any idea how to get biro out of a dark brown suede chair? Would be most greatful for any idea. Ta xxx :D

Sponsored Links
spray with hairspray to disolve it and blot up immediately with kitchen towel, to stop it spreading.

:( The use of hairspray does not work - just tried it and it is useless, just left a large wet patch on my sofa!! :!:

Sponsored Links
Busyhousewife said:
:( The use of hairspray does not work - just tried it and it is useless, just left a large wet patch on my sofa!! :!:
Worked a treat recently on my cream leather sofa. Pesky grandchildren had daubed all over it with biro. Took quite a bit of hairspray (couple of cans), but eventually brought it up, good as new.

The longer the biro has to dry out, the harder it gets. More recently I caught some within an hour of application. Comes off like a dream.

Kirsty71, If you're still scrubbing, keep it up, It WILL come out eventually :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back