ariston microgenus 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
having problems with an ariston microgenus 24. the ignitor still tries to light intermittently even though the flame is established,it also locks out sometimes with fault a 01(flame failure).
i've changed the flame probe and checked the lead and circuit board connection .i'm now looking at changing the circuit board unless anyone can point me in a different direction.

Sponsored Links
How old is the boiler they came with 2 year guarantee?

Engage the services of one of your local REGISTERED GAS INSTALLERS!

Keith.

Sponsored Links
the boiler is 2 1/2 years old,and i am a registered gas installer.i work mainly on large industrial sized boilers but i am also registered for domestic.the boiler is in my own house and i was wondering if anyone has come across this problem with the ariston before a splash out on a new circuit board.

the boiler is 2 1/2 years old,and i am a registered gas installer.i work mainly on large industrial sized boilers but i am also registered for domestic.the boiler is in my own house and i was wondering if anyone has come across this problem with the ariston before a splash out on a new circuit board.

Send admin your corgi number. Then post in the combustion chamber. exclusive for RGIs

You are writing as if you are a consumer and its your own boiler!

We cannot give you detailed advice on safety or gas related matters here but if you repost in the CORGI only part of the site then we will try to help you.

Tony

thats correct ,it is in my own house thats why i want to be 100% sure its down to the pcb before i part with my own hard earned!
i will register with admin and re post later ,cheers.

just a quick update on the ariston p.c.b. i took it out and gave it to one of our medical electronics engineers to check out, most of the capacitors on the board where not functioning correctly.he changed them all and it works fine! total cost about £2.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back