Baxi Combi 105e Small leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello i hope someone can help me.

I have had a small leak coming from the grey nut shaped bit with the little hole in the middle (attached to the blue part -3 way Value Assy-248061) This is the part that the "pushrod" pokes out of to activate the microswitch.

Baxi-diverter3-.gif

The leak has been present for ages and we are now moving house and have been asked to fix this. The whole 3 way assy costs about £100! and i am hoping there is a replacement small rubber seal or pushrod? something that will fix the problem for less.

Any help / feedback will is much appreciated

Thanks

Alan

Sponsored Links
Diaphram repair kit 5111137 cheapest option,fiddly.
D.H.W Differential assembly slightly more expensive but a more complete job 248063.

I thought that the gland was available seperately.

There is no need to replace the pushrod but it should be cleaned with wirewool to ensure there are no deposits on it and well dried and lubricated with silicone grease.

Thats Chris R's drawing you have borrowed !!! He usually charges £10 per use!

Tony

Sponsored Links
wow! thank you all for a speedy response.

Just found Chris R's drawing in another post and thought it would be the easiest way to get across which part i was talking about. Are you serious about him charging for use?

Alan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back