Laminated pine board

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum so i hope this is posted in the right area if not perhaps someone could point me in the right way.

Cut to the chase.

I need 8x4 sheets of laminated pine for my business. The only place i've been able to find this so far is Huws Gray in north Wales but the service is absolutely appalling and the price is to high. When they ship the material it often has foot prints at the minimum and forklift marks at the worst and they blame me for the damage...

Any how, i need a reliable source to use for built ins and custom furniture. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Sponsored Links
we use Arnold laver for sheet materials like this not sure if one in your area our closest is sheffield. but good service from them

Thanks for your reply.

I've done a search however no go.

So far i've found a place called scandinavia pine company Lmt. However they only sell in 8x2 sheets which is to much waste and the price is comparable to huws gray. at £19 pounds a sheet plus delivery.

Huws gray is £40.01 for an 8x4 delivered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back