ferroli sigma 40/60 heat only

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,i have come across a sigma with s/live to boiler bringing boiler on without pump L having an output from board.If you switch off boiler thermostat,pump kicks in and pump will then continue to run when you turn stat back on.Any ideas, board? Also boiler stat cuts out after about an hour and will not kick in unless you turn off/on at power supply

Sponsored Links
It could be that the link isn't set right on x8 at the control board. It might indeed be correctly set for gravity HW where the pump will not be required

You haven't given enough information for me to suggest any more than that.

thanks,but it is set to pumped.
the boiler has worked ok for a 3years apparently,but when i got to it the burner was coming on before pump and locking out.
Electrical is good,have put a bi-flo pack in complete as zone valves were both shot

FWIW I think its the main board. I'd have to get a grip of it myself to say anything for certain though. I'd be looking for an output on x4 terminal 4 and checking the diagram on the ignition box to see if that has anything to do with it then testing accordingly

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back