Alarm Panel recommendation for house/garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to fit an alarm to my house and detached garage.

I'd like to be able to disarm the house without disarming the garage - can anyone recommend me a panel that can do this?
I don't really want to have to disarm the whole system and then part set the garage - as this will occasionally get forgotten.

The Texecom Premier 48 has multiple areas, but I wondered if there were any others I could consider.

Thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
I've got a texecom premier in my house, and use it for arming / disarming the house / garage / shed etc all individually.

All you need is a 4 core cable from the house to the garage (if it is detached) to take the network there. This will allow you to connect zone expanders to run your detectors on their own zones, and SABs etc, keypads are also connected to the network too.

Certainly gets my vote.

I've fitted loads of texecom stuff, and it seems to me to be decent gear, reliable and easy to install.

Great advise from RF, I also have a Premier in my house and i'm a Texecom Approved installer, cracking bit of kit! and very simple to program, even better if you have the software for your laptop. Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back