Arch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Back again for advice. I have taken a window out and removed the wall. I have an opening of 2.00 meters high 1.8 meters wide 300mm thick. I was going make good the opening as it is but the wife wants an arch.

How can I achieve this without getting myself tangled. Positive feedback will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Internal, external?

Do you want an arch above the opening to support the something above, a level soffit but arch feature above, or do you just want to round the corners off in an 'arch-like' way?

Internal, external?

Do you want an arch above the opening to support the something above, a level soffit but arch feature above, or do you just want to round the corners off in an 'arch-like' way?

Hi woody I want an inetrnal arch. I went and bought wicks arch formers. One side is no problem the other side it will nott fit flush because one side ceiling is lower than the other. Any ideas.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back