BAXI 105E Combi boiler - No hot water fault.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, i've recently been having problems with my DHW. The problem is the boiler seems to be firing up and heating up the water but its still running cold. Although the radiators are boiling hot and their not switched on. Is it possible the water is escaping down the CH flow?

To try and eliminate this i've turned off flow and return but still water is running cold, is there anywhere else it could go?

I've checked the microswitches and the plungers, when i turn on the hot water the hot water plunger comes out ok and presses the switch, at the same time the other plunger i guess for CH comes out also and presses the switch. should this happen? any ideas on whats causing the problem.

Sponsored Links
Start with further investigation of the diverter or plate heat exchanger to see if they are operating correctly.

Yes, it sounds as if the diverter valve is stuck in the Ch position and when you try to get hot water it only heats the rads!

Tony

Sponsored Links
HI

yes both switches operates when hot water is on.and in your case diverter valve need replacing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back