Neff over intermittently tripping out circuit breaker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem that seems to be the same as that posted by SimonDIY on 6 August 2005. However, I am unsure as to how to relocate the cooker circuit on my board. A photo of the board is attached - the first circuit immediately to the left of the RCD is an electric shower and then the one next to that is the cooker. Please could somebody advise whether the solution suggested to SimonDIY is likely to help in my case and, if so, in very simple terms how I go about relocating the circuits.

Sponsored Links
What was the suggestion? What rating is your shower?

The pretty label under your MCB runs is supposed to be labelled BTW

You have no spare ways on that board - unless some of the MCBs to the right of the RCD are unused.

Also, be sure that that MCB actually controls the oven - often, ovens are plugged into a ring main, rather than sharing with a hob.

Agreee with oharaf with the labelling. An easy job you can do yourself.

Sponsored Links
There does seem to be a lot more B6s on the non RCD side of the CU than I'd expect for a standard domestic setup.

You may get lucky and find one or more are unused.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back