Powermax 155x intermittent hot water problems.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Intermittent fault on powermax, can run a shower or bath, hot water goes cold after couple of minutes then takes up to 30 seconds to get warm again. sometimes no problems at all, then other times can happen everynight.

Have looked on previous searches but everyone seems to be saying how s**t they are but not actually answering the question.

Does anyone know the answer?

Sponsored Links
do you have hard water? what model power max is it? it could be the P-EX scaled up, it could be the blender valve worn out. it could be the water simply not wanting to do what you want it to do.

Why don't you people try answering MacGee sensibly, he has clearly stated its a Powermax 155x, so why ask what the model is ??

MacGee, I would expect ithe culprit to be the blender valve thats at fault, a notorious problem on these boilers, as they scale up easily.

Part No. P757 - Blender Valve.

Cheers,

Sponsored Links
Why don't you people try answering MacGee sensibly, he has clearly stated its a Powermax 155x, so why ask what the model is ??

MacGee, I would expect ithe culprit to be the blender valve thats at fault, a notorious problem on these boilers, as they scale up easily.

Part No. P757 - Blender Valve.

Cheers,

Like i did you mean :rolleyes:

it was what it was meant to be, a utterly pointless comment. i'd already given him advise regarding the potential fault.

crikey, come round our merchants and see how far a sensible answer gets you..........

nothing like a bit of pointless BS to keep ya amused!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back