My Kitchen drawer fronts are falling off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The drawer fronts on a couple of my kitchen drawers have come off due to the fixing that attaches the metal drawer side to the wooden drawer front breaking.

The fixings have the word 'INDAUX' on them.

Does anyone know where I can get these as I don't seem to be able to find them or an alternative solution would be welcome.

Thanking you in advance.

Sponsored Links
is that on its side?

it looks like there is a hole and that it has "slipped" within the peramtiers of the hole, if so can you not loosen it push the front back and tighten it?

Sponsored Links
Yes it is on it's side.

That is actually a picture of a complete one. The ones that have broken have gone across the strip that sticks out at each end so it can be attached to the draw.

I basically need to know where I can get similar replacements

I have exactly the same problem ..the brackets are cheap and nasty...Did you find any supplier???

I've decided to use Araldite rapid to glue the centre bit back on...it may work on a occasionally use drawer...swapped good ones for frequent used drawers

simpav1";p="904132 said:
The drawer fronts on a couple of my kitchen drawers have come off due to the fixing that attaches the metal drawer side to the wooden drawer front breaking.

The fixings have the word 'INDAUX' on them.

Does anyone know where I can get these as I don't seem to be able to find them or an alternative solution would be welcome.

Thanking you in advance.[/replacementkitchendrawers.com

I found the supplier by google search on INDAUX (at Maidhead) but there was no reply on the phone (answer machine)...I found using araldite a good soln. so didn't bother to try them again.
Mine broke on the flat between the screws, so Aradilited the plate instead of screwing it on..Seems OK

You can reinforce the existing will 90 degree angle brackets screwed to the base of draw and draw front, will put less strain on weak fittings.

I have just phoned 01384638700 and ordered 4 fixings total cost delivered £12.50p thanks for the above number.

I rang 01628780250 first and was told to ring above number
hope this is helpfull

Bugsy13 and others..I am in the US and cannot dial that number for the company to get a couple of hinges for my drawers. Can I get the company name or email address of the company. Thanks in advance.
my email is [email protected]

Happy Holidays

Hi
I had the same problem finding this replacement piece but I found a vendor online on ebay- go to google and type in indaux bracket and then click on the shopping tab and you'll see a picture of 4 pairs of hardware, click on picture and you'll directed to the sellers page, I bought it from ebay seller usefulstuffuned, I received the brackets in 2 days, hope this helps!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back