CREDA Electric 9.5kw Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The water in my CREDA Electric 9.5kw shower suddenly stopped. The low pressure light is on and the lights on the dial control illuminate as soon as I turn the shower on at the power source not the button on the shower. The dial lights never used to illuminate until the shower was turned on with the button on the shower appliance itself. The water pressure in all the other taps in the house are fine.
Any help on this?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for taking an interest in my problem, it's appreciated but I wouldn't know where to start and do a test like that. If it's a complex as that I suspect I'll have to get someone in to do that.

Sponsored Links
not never fitted a creda shower before they are all basically the same inside.
but you say the lights are coming on before you switch the shower on button which sounds like a faulty on/off button or a short causing the main problem

Thanks very much. I'll switch the power off at the mains supply and check the wiring is okay. I'll come back and let you know how I get on...I hope.
:rolleyes:

Once again thanks for taking an interest.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back