BPEC aptitude test for plumbing course NVQ Level 2

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i've just seen the google ads at the top of this page and you can only earn £50K if you're a green plumber. it's worth getting resprayed then

you lot on here talk absoulute ****, this is the perfect time to get into plumbing, there is a demand for plumbers in the uk and plumbers still make around 35 k a year fully qualified even up to 40 k who evers sayin its the wrong time to get in to it is properly talking out there a**e! ...there big plumbers building a**e... the reccesion has no affect on plumbing what so ever! id imagine the apitude test has some what stuff to do with maths and general knowledge....

Another scam training centre scumbag dont be fooled by likes of these scumbags.

these fu&$ing lieing t%$ts these people should be locked up what they do is deception and they take advantage of folk.

there is a shortage of quality engineers in the uk not a shortage of numbers, these 6 week/ 6month courses do not pay.. take note anyone thinking of doing these short courses.. takes at least 5 years before you earn 35k and even then most dont get more than 40k

its a myth.......... :D

have another wee dram. and one more for good luck. you'll need plenty of it if you do onlyfitidealboilers. drinks are on me.

I just did my bpec test I think I failed miserably I haven't done maths in 15years I thought it was a simple test and granted its not rocket science but I had forgotten simple math solutions that I haven't used since high school. Advice to others polish up on your gcse maths before you do this test ul kik yourself when you realise what you're facing. Il let you know how it goes results wise

I just did my bpec test I think I failed miserably I haven't done maths in 15years I thought it was a simple test and granted its not rocket science but I had forgotten simple math solutions that I haven't used since high school. Advice to others polish up on your gcse maths before you do this test ul kik yourself when you realise what you're facing. Il let you know how it goes results wise

Hi Indie

Welcome to the forum but you do realise that the thread you have just posted on is over 3 years old ? enjoy the forum though and good luck with your results

Ian

If you spell your name correctly, then you are in :eek: :LOL:

Now is not the time to enter the plumbing/gas industry, hundreds being laid off all over the country :(

And that was the good times!

[
Hi Indie

Welcome to the forum but you do realise that the thread you have just posted on is over 3 years old ? enjoy the forum though and good luck with your results

Ian
Never mind - it`s worth posting how you got on with your test - when I got my C+G advanced Craft in Plumber`s work - I couldn`t do a darts score ( still can`t ) But that was 1973 :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back