How Can I Verify My Landis & Gyr RWB2 Programmer Is Faul

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I suspect my Landis & Gyr RWB2 Programmer to be faulty as my HW is working fine but I have no CH. I have tested the room thermostat, pump and 3 way valve which are all working fine.

Does anyone know which contacts I can short on the backplate to bypass the programmer and see if the CH fires up to confirm if it is the programmer at fault?

Thanks
Rod

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know which contacts I can short on the backplate to bypass the programmer and see if the CH fires up to confirm if it is the programmer at fault?
Terminal 4 is the CH ON terminal; so if you link this to the L terminal you will bypass the CH side of the programmer and the boiler should then work (providing it is not something else ;) )

Terminal 4 is the CH ON terminal; so if you link this to the L terminal you will bypass the CH side of the programmer and the boiler should then work (providing it is not something else ;) )

Thanks, that worked a treat :D

I'm off to buy a new programmer now.

Thanks
Rod

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back