Tryint to identify the make of the fitted bedroom furniture?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have had an existing range of fitted wardrobes (already installed when we moved in) dismantled & reassembled in another bedroom. We're trying to discover the make of the range in attempt to either buy some extra bits from a retail outlet or even advertise for some pre-used (2nd hand). Can anyone help us identify from the photos we've added because we're struggling? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
yes adding pictures would help.

I doubt you will have any luck, most will keep the fitted stuff untill it falls apart, or just rip it out, it also seems that the suppliers make style x for so many months / years then thats it, so i doubt you will get it new

Hi, I have uploaded photos of the wardrobes to an album on this website, but am unsure what to do to have them included directly into my query?

Sponsored Links
its very long winded but go here

it would be easier to say go to your album, click the picture you want and then copy / paste the [net] bits (you will want all of it)

you can also use the
icon_edit.gif
but edit your post[/net]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back