Garden fence

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Im new here, so firstly greetings.

Now down to the asking for advice.
I am looking a moving into this house, which as you can see requires some work doing to the garden.

http://powering.expertagent.co.uk/(...47c-b9da-e815f00d3783}/Garden.JPG&w=467&h=350

The first thing I would like to do to it is replace that rubbish wire fence with a nice wooden panel.

I would like to do this myself at minimim cost - however never put up a fence before.

The measurements between the wall of the house to the near corner on the photo is 3.61m or 11 Feet 8 Inches. The length from the nearside corner to the panel fence on the garage side is 10m or 32 Feet 8 Inches.

So someone please help - how do I do it ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
First of all, stop being a lazy git. There are plenty of fencing threads in this 'In the Garden' section. Read as many as you can in an hour, take notes, and come back with some proper questions.

Oh, and welcome to DIYnot :)

hmm, well I did have a read through some of the threads. I was hoping that something new would pop up whilst I was going through the rest.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back