Conceala 2 Cistern - Dual flush confusion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a bit confused.
I've recently bought a Conceala 2 cistern (S362267) the man in the shop said it was a dual flush cistern.
I also purchased a Grohe dual flush plate (38506000) for the above cistern.

Its just arrived and now after looking at it I can't quite work out if it really is dual flush or not. The manual for the cistern implies its only a single flush, there is also only one pneumatic pipe.
The Grohe plate appears to have two connectors, but only one has air coming out when the buttons are pressed, it seems one puts more air out than the other.

Are these two items compatible? have I really got a dual flush system? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the wrong item. Conceala comes with dual or single. Dual has two connections inside cistern located at the top under removalable cover.

Why would you buy an ideal standard cistern and a Grohe plate when both make items as a matched pair.

I just had what the man in the shop recomended.
I wanted the Grohe flush plate as it matched some other items i'm using in the bathroom, and then I just asked for a cistern to go with it.
I'll take it back tomorrow and swap the cistern then.

Thanks

The conceala is a better cistern than the Grohe ones IMHO.

Sponsored Links
oh ok.
Hmmm wonder if i should swap the cistern for a conceala dual flush one, and the grohe flush plate for one which has two pipes coming out rather than one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back