Strange things under floorboards

Who cares what you are. We all know that it is a story, an Internet story. Be what you want to be - say whatever you like - but please try to keep it at least plausible.

joe - can you substantiate your claim that it is a lie? (he can't)

I know I'm telling the truth and care not much what slant you want to put on the story.

Sponsored Links
So securespark goes to a house to do some electrical work and the owners (who have no sense of smell) say "Would you like a cup of tea? We lost our cat a few months ago, don't know what happened to him. He just vanished. Now then what have you come for?".

You believe that we're running out of oil and that we're all going to drown in the next few years, so I can't see why you don't find secure's post to be plausible.

Sponsored Links
why is it that a lot of posts turn into a heated discussion between a few certain members,is it to see who has the biggest PENIS? :D

why is it that a lot of posts turn into a heated discussion between a few certain members,is it to see who has the biggest ****? :D

I think its an age thing, I've got the biggest dad etc.

Some decent discussions spoilt by these idiots, where you have to wade through a load of dross, before finding a decent reply.

Where are the MODS...................... :?:

Some decent discussions spoilt by these idiots, where you have to wade through a load of dross, before finding a decent reply.
Then again, everyone could just be boring bstrds, like you two. "Keep to the topic, no deviations allowed" especially not those kind of deviations, if you know what I mean.

You believe that we're running out of oil and that we're all going to drown in the next few years, so I can't see why you don't find secure's post to be plausible.

Would you know if you had a dead cat under the floorboards? And where did it lose its fur?

Then again, everyone could just be boring bstrds, like you two. "Keep to the topic, no deviations allowed" especially not those kind of deviations, if you know what I mean.

Sorry I've just realised you are from Liverpool, should have made allowances.

Sorry I've just realised you are from Liverpool, should have made allowances.
Where are the MODS......................

mods, MODS, MODS

Where are the MODS......................

mods, MODS, MODS

WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE THE MODS!!

208029276_72c5438195.jpg

Would you know if you had a dead cat under the floorboards? And where did it lose its fur?
If I put it there, I guess I would.

As for its fur, how would I know? I'm not a forensic scientist, nor do I glean everything that I spout on here via Google or Wiki.

All you are really doing is siding with someone you know to be telling porkies just to say black is white to the great Joe-ninety.

You don't believe any more than I do that someone would put a clean cat skeleton under the floorboards and then say they've lost their cat!

Sponsored Links
Back