Strange things under floorboards

Sponsored Links
We get mice now and again, mice don't strip tendons,? meat, food? they must of read a different book than you.

you asked where the fur had gone just told you!

Don't be ridiculous. Where did the skin go?

Not only that, skeletons are held together by tendons and cartilage. Take that away and you don't even have a skeleton - just a pile of bones.

Some thicko has seen a skeleton in a museum and not realised that those exhibits are wired together.

It's really very funny. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I just wonder why you think that Secure would post about finding a dead cat under a floor if he hadn't - what would be the point?

I'm almost interested to read your reply, joe, but once again you are on my ignore list and I can't be bothered.

As I said before, I really don't care what you think.

Sponsored Links
Coward. Caught telling porkies yet again.

joe - why have you been warned by Mod 11 against abuse?

Why use abuse if you are so right and I am so wrong?

Why can't you say what you want to say without resorting to abuse?

Better still, as I posted before I "ignored" you, why don't you go about trying to disprove my story, instead of trying to convince yourself it can't possibly be true because you alone don't believe it could be?

Why should I bother replying to you if you can't read the answer? :rolleyes:

I did it so some thicko would quote me and thus he would see it.

joe.

I don't want a reply, because (unless quoted) I would not see it!

All I wanted to say to you is that you have not proved whether or not my story could stand up. You have not. You prefer to believe it could not possibly be true. Why, I do not know.

But previously in the thread you've enjoyed calling me a liar.

Try searching (if you can be bothered) via Google, Wikipedia etc, to see if my story could be true.

Until you can prove it false, I would prefer it if you refrained from calling me a liar.

Did find a decomposing pigeon stacked in between 2 newspaper re-cycle tubs. Made me fell ill as it must of been there a while. It was rank....has been sat there a year now at the bottom of the garden...outside with all the elements on it and theres still feathers attached ( just )

......have found an old Jazz mag under the boards when I was renting years ago. Still got it as well!...might pair up nicely with those size 18 knickers! ;)

joe.

I don't want a reply, because (unless quoted) I would not see it!

All I wanted to say to you is that you have not proved whether or not my story could stand up. You have not. You prefer to believe it could not possibly be true. Why, I do not know.

But previously in the thread you've enjoyed calling me a liar.

Try searching (if you can be bothered) via Google, Wikipedia etc, to see if my story could be true.

Until you can prove it false, I would prefer it if you refrained from calling me a liar.

You are telling porkies. Skeletons only hold together when they are WIRED together. Mice are herbivores so they won't touch it. The smell of a dead cat would make the occupants sick. A carcass would be MUMMIFIED.

How much more proof do you need? Quit whilst you are behind.

We get mice now and again, mice don't strip tendons,? meat, food? they must of read a different book than you.

you asked where the fur had gone just told you!

LLL, maybe not mice, but rats?

They could easily strip a carcass. The position of the skeleton was such that the beast lay down prior to expiration.

Maybe there was skin/fur on the side that was in contact with the ground, but when viewed from above, it looked clean.

Joe - done any research yet on whether my story holds water? Or are you still clinging to your belief that it just couldn't be true?

:rolleyes: :LOL:

Rats use their own fur for nesting. You are just grasping at straws. You've been rumbled and the longer you protest - the sillier you look.

Sponsored Links
Back