£3500 for garage foundations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, ive just had a quote of a mates mate for him to do the foundations on my garage 16ftx16ft and he gave a quote for £3500 which seems alot to me is this a good price??

Sponsored Links
dunno.

if i was building a garage at the front of someones house and all the materials could be placed, poured or hiabbed where i wanted them, then it would be less expensive than a job that required me to barrow everything 200 yards.

see what i mean....... ;)

Sponsored Links
just for foundations, it sounds alot

Im building a shed and ts 18f x 21ft . Calculated I needed 3cubic feet, cost of £275 materials only.

Of course you need to dig it up, but you can hire a mini digger and driver for around £150 a day.

I see your in birmingham , i can pass you the read mix place's number.

Im getting all the bits myself, and get people in to do the various bits

hi mate,yea anychance you can pass on the ready mix number for us.also you say £275 for materials thats cheap.

Sorry for late reply

The company is called TruCube, based on Rolfe Stree, Smethwick.

£125 for the first cube, £75 for each cube thereafter.

They offer a free wheelbarrow service, where they will barrow it for you.

Havent got the number to hand, but try googling it.

When I said £275, I mean for the materials for the foundations only. It has cost me just over £700 for nearly 1000 6" solid concrete blocks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back