Supplier of swimming pool fencing?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone recommend a supplier of swimming pool fencing?

Thanks,

Mike

Sponsored Links
a fence company?

never heard of swimming pool fence whats that then?

It is, I believe, security fencing around a pool which is mandatory in many countries and will probably be so here shortly. No I don't know, but any reasonably robust steel fencing would probably do. I'm sure there are some examples to be Googled from Australia and possibly France.

Sponsored Links
looks nice.

only problem i can see with it is you cant see it (because its glass)

Maybe try a supllier in France? My parents live there, and they had to install a fence round their pool last year and also a pool alarm - as new legislation on pool safety came into force there in 2007.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Having looked into this further, it seems that the common swimming pool fence is just a "bow top" fence, and googling bow top fencing provides lots of examples. Doesn't come cheap though, but I guess that's the case for any steel fencing product.

There don't appear to be any regulations here in the UK as to minimum height etc, but if one were to follow the regulations in place e.g. in Australia then one probably can't go far wrong. Minimum height appears to be 1.2m in Oz, which seems to be fairly standard for bow top fencing. Self-closing gate and latch required as well.

Cheers,

Mike

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back