Zanussi fl 1032 cold program fill problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. I have recently been given a Zanussi FL 1032 which I use on a cold feed only using a Y connector so both the hot and cold pipes take cold water.

When I use programs that ask for hot or hot and cold water both filler pipes seem to take water fine. However when I try to use the low temperature washes (cold water only fills) no water goes into the machine.

It seems to drain ok.

The machine worked fine for 2 washes then stopped.

Any ideas gratefully received.
Hope this is enough information.
Ta

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the response.
Forgive the ignorance but when you say the cold valve do you mean the brown electrical bit under the lid or another part? Is it easily replaceable?
Chris

probably.

the cold fill valve is the bit inside the m/c that blue cold fill pipe is connected to. but unplug m/c first

Sponsored Links
Daft question but why would cold go though the valve on the hot & cold fill programs but not on the cold only?

I will try getting a replacement though.
Thanks again.

i dont think it is

try this:

put on 40 degree wash, turn off both fill taps, turn each one on / off in turn (see which lets water in) that way you will know for sure which is not working

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back