put a prices to this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how much would you charge to replace 155 sealed units of glass in wooden beaded windows glass size on average 300mm sq
have a guess

Sponsored Links
I really have no idea :confused: Do you already have a figure? I dont mind waiting for other guesses before you put me out of my misery :)

Sponsored Links
When i said £500 i meant per hour......£500x 8hrs=£4000 :LOL: (ok,so i just made that up) :oops:

what the probably cause why all sealed units would have failed, units are 15 year old fitted in hardwood frames , every sealed unit has failed hence why 155 units need changing

no it not a weekend job
i quoted around 4000 taking in to account house is very old with prevation order on property expecting there will problems etc with this job

Work out how long it would take you to do the job. Multiply that by the hourly salary that you work for. Add on the materials. Then add on the VAT.
Four grand sounds the right order of magnitude.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back