permissible drop

Whats wrong Bambi? I was paying you a compliment.. There is nothing that Bamber doesn't know.. You da man, dude.. Don't get me wrong pal, I admire you, I really do. So much so, that I'm gonna buy you a brain cell for your birthday so that you have a matching pair

Sponsored Links
[quote="ChrisR";p="979320

Sure we can, though it's rare.

No, you can`t who is ``we`` have you suddenly become the embodiment of the Gas industry? you`re on the internet sunbeam, you are no-one here. ;)
No I'm just a part-time assessor, which means teaching as well. Yes we can fail people. And in your case, take pleasure in it. :p

If we keep Referring you though, you have to pay again, and again, and again.
An assessment is just that, we don't have to tell you what you didn't know, so you can get it wrong all over again. Kerching. Not that I do it for money, it's the power.

I think that last statement says everything about you and what you stand for, so I think it is best leaving this conversation as it it is really, if that`s your attitude to your fellow engineers then you are a disgrace..

Oh it does, everything. We're so powerful, the problem is usually having to decide whom to sh*t on. Then you come along and make it easy.

[quote="ChrisR";p="979429Oh it does, everything.

We're so powerful, the problem is usually having to decide whom to sh*t on. Then you come along and make it easy.

Hey Chris, at least now we are conversing ;) you wouldn`t really fail me would ya, old Buddy, Bezzie Mate?:cool: :cool: By the way if you ever get tired of your job as the biggest loser on the Forum then we have a great job for ya where we live.
You just stand on the corner & people stub their cigs out on your face, pays about 3.50 an hour. Hey, think of the money. ;)

Sponsored Links
Whats wrong Bambi? I was paying you a compliment.. There is nothing that Bamber doesn't know.. You da man, dude.. Don't get me wrong pal, I admire you, I really do. So much so, that I'm gonna buy you a brain cell for your birthday so that you have a matching pair

Howya doin`me old best mate, sorry didn`t recognise you there with your face buried in Chrisr`s bumcrack. Was Kevplumb busy? How are everyones shoes? still keeping them nice and clean with your tongue? Good boy!
That`s what I like about you Corgi.........................................................................................................................nothing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back