rough cost estimate for replacing clouded double glazing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My house has what seems like well made double glazing units that were installed about 16 years ago. A few of the units have started to cloud over. Can anyone provide any insight into what it will cost to have new double glazing panels installed into the existing frames? Typical sizes are 15" wide by 8" high and 15" wide by 36" high.

Sponsored Links
Don’t you think it would be a better to contact a local glass merchant and that way you will get a true price not a rough idea of price?

Double glazed units roughly cost between £30 and £40 Per meter square.
Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
look and see if you have a local double glazing repair company near you I got one in to change the unit in my bathroom window and it only cost sixty labour and all I am in Carlisle, Cumbria.

the repair as apposed to installation labour cost are cheaper just a small guy earning a crust as opposed to big company charging absorbitant prices to install

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back