Replacement CH Controller for SANGAMO M5

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have a noisy Sangamo M5 CH controller and am looking to replace it with a digital programmer(7 day) type. I currently have a pumped CH system and gravity fed HW system.

I would be grateful of any advice regarding a suitable replacement for the controller without modifying any plumbing.

Sponsored Links
its not down to the plumbing, its down to the wiring behind the clock. pretty much anything out there will fit but annoyingly the m5 doesnt have any markings on the back of it so you wont know what the wiring currently is. not a problem for us but could be for you if you are not confident.

Thanks for replying!

I have downloaded the sangamo M5 manual and I should be able to identify the wiring ok.

You say pretty much everything will fit so is there anything I should be avoiding is the vast majority of these controllers will fit my requirements.

Would be interested to hear from others who have changed this controller.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back