Vokera excell 80sp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me if the service kit T0002 is for the excell. I know the T0019 is but am unsure about this T002.
You see I am missing a new washer for the white shuttle valve. It is not the flat one on the end or the O ring but a thick one that is located in the middle of the white shuttle.
I have had the service kit T0019 a few times now and it has never had this seal in.
symptoms are radiators getting hot when in DHW mode.

Sponsored Links
Don't keep starting new threads for the same problem, it just confuses everyone.

Which seal are you talking about.

The bobbin has 1 flat washer (different design to the original which wrapped around the end, the new design just sits on the end)

It also has a O ring that fits half way up the bobbin (about 1" diameter)

It is not the flat one on the end or the O ring but a thick one that is located in the middle of the white shuttle.

There is no 3rd washer/O ring.

It sits between the flat washer and the O ring in the recess. It is about 1/4 inch thick and is made of black rubber.
I have used the service kits T0019 a few times over the last 10 years and this one is not in the kit. I have therefore removed the old one off the white bobbin and put on the new bobbin.

It sits between the flat washer and the O ring in the recess. It is about 1/4 inch thick and is made of black rubber.
I have used the service kits T0019 a few times over the last 10 years and this one is not in the kit. I have therefore removed the old one off the white bobbin and put on the new bobbin.

i will tell you again, 1 flat washer on the end, 1 O ring half way up the bobbin.

NOTHING else. What you are talking about is the old style washer.
The flat washer goes on the end INSTEAD of that one, NOT as well as.

So just to confirm, 1 flat washer, 1 O ring, NOWT ELSE ;)

Sponsored Links
Many thanks could this be causing the radiators to heat up in DHW mode?

Hot water is great now I have flushed the dhw plate. Central heating is good to. However when the central heating is on the hot water is not as hot. Any Ideas.

Bobbin won't seat properly if you have too many washers in there!

However when the central heating is on the hot water is not as hot.
When the HW is on, the CH is OFF. It doesn't supply both at once. Unless you made a mistake with the washers..... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back