business accounts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just thinking about opening one as everything just goes through my current account at the minute, checked out on the internet and abbey and hsbc seem good, no fees, free deposits up to around 100 cheques. Anyone know any different or have some advice?

Sponsored Links
All major banks offer initial free banking or some similar incentive but after the honeymoon period you will get charged for all banking.

It does make sorting out your business a lot easier depending on how many transactions you carry out per month.

Alliance & Leicester Commercial have a rather good deal on small businesses accounts.

Sponsored Links
Abbey - internet or hole in the wall only - but works well - free for life and pays a tiny amount in interest.

I have been using an Abbey account for 3 years now with no problem, as someone said there is no branch access, so i also opened apersonal account, then if i need to pay cash in or take out large amounts of cash then i just internet transfer between the two which happens next day

Abbey - internet or hole in the wall only - but works well - free for life and pays a tiny amount in interest.

I can recommend Abby as well. Free cheque deposits by post is great. They give you freepost envelopes too.

i just opened one with abbey and am just awaiting the documents, how long did yours take to come? just need some money to putin it now

I have recently left Lloyds and gone to RBS.

They gave me 2 years free of charges and could not do enough to help with what I asked for.

You can do all your daily banking through a Nat West branch if it is more convenient than a RBS branch as well.

Alliance & Leicester Commercial have a rather good deal on small businesses accounts.

I used to use an Alliance & Leicester small business account, the thing I most liked about it was that I could pay in cash or cheques at any Post Office. Saved me numerous trips into town.

Sponsored Links
Back