Valley Tiles in a Ightham Roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a roof with Ightham concrete tiles. One of the valleys is leaking so I intend to lift the tiles, replace the underslating and rebed the tiles.

I cant find valley tiles in any flavour other than Rosemary, so, does any one know where (in chesterfield or sheffield) I can get concrete valley tiles. I could replace it with lead but it looks shocking where my neighbours have done it so I'd really like to keep these valley tiles.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Go to any roofing merchant and they should have concrete ones, shouldn't really matter on the manufacturer but for information Marley are the company that purchased the Ightham Roof Tile company. You shouldn't have to bed the tiles though as they course in and are held in place by the neighbouring tiles and the tile above.

As far as fnding a merchant, look for Clydesdale Roofing Supplies who are in Chesterfield and Sheffield or Proos in sheffield (both are part of the SIG group)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back