rosemarys

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive been looking on the web now for hours trying to find out how much these cost, im after about 600, anybody give me a rough guide so i can price up my roof repair...

cheers jay

Sponsored Links
Someone I know paid £250 for 1000 rosemarys last month. I haven't a clue if that was a good or a bad deal but he was happy enough. :confused:

theres a chap on ebay sellong 1000 for 260 quid in barleston (not far from me) but then im stuck with 400 left over and no room for storage..

It all depends on the colour really. Red ones are about £280 and Brindle ones are about £330 per thousand. Of course you'll have to bear in mind that those are account rates so it will vary quite considerably dependant on which merchant you go to and your relationsip with them

Sponsored Links
tell me about it, went to travis perkins today, they wand 291.17 for 600 red tiles..... :rolleyes:

the worst part is there made about 2 miles from where i live....lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back