baxi solo 2pf fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive replaced my pcb but to no avail. still no hot water and heating. it seems electrically sound is 10years old and is in good condition. the fan tries to start and is working. the fan tries to start and \\\'fan on\\\'light flickers when i fiddle with the connection on the side of the boiler, not the cable that goes up to the top to the fan but the other one. im guessing this component is faulty, should i replace it and what is it??
any ideas and comments please im freezing,!
thanks
steve :idea: :?: :(

Sponsored Links
Why did you replace the PCB. What prompted you to do that. Surely, calling out someone who repairs boilers for a living would have fixed your boiler for less. You would not be cold now.

You being cold does not give anyone any clues as to what is happening in your boiler.

Sponsored Links
venturi often blocks on these boilers as does the pilot causing the symptoms you describe, or as kev says maybe the aps or one of the air hoses

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back