Vaillant ECOTEC PLUS 624 - F75

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have been having regular f75 faults ever since my boiler was fitted - these only occur when the central heating is turned on and do not affect the hot water.

If the hot water is on and the boiler is ignited then the heating is turned on it (the heating) will usually work. Therefore I have a way of getting round the problem although this is obviously not ideal!

Vaillant have agreed to fit a f75 kit to re-position the sensor (at first they clearly did not want to do so and kept insisting that the system needed flushing out).

Vaillant have also recommended that I fit a filter on the return pipe - they don't do this. They said ideally i should get a filter with magnetic properties - the engineer did not know the exact name but referred to it as a 'magni somthing or other'.

What is your opinion about this and do you know the name of the filter referred to?!

Thanks!! :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
F75 is a known fault with the Ecotec Plus range, in fact I had a warranty call out from Vaillant today on one. The pressure sensor was completely dead.

Although dirty system water can make the fault worse, it is usually the sensor at fault, as Vaillant only know too well :rolleyes:

Never heard of an F75 kit to re-position it though :eek:

The last thing I heard form group service was that there was a modified pcb so the pressure difference wasn't so critical.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back