Hotpoint - Soap Dispenser Overflow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hotpoint WD64 Washer / Dryer 18 months old. Soap Dispenser has recently started to overflow, when the machine is filling, and water poors out of the dispenser front. I've cleaned the drawer out and checked it for damage, and all seems O.K. Only way I've managed to reduce the problem is by turning the water pressure right down, which isn't ideal. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
call hotpoint, there is a "kit" that will fix this (but unfortunately you can not fit it)

Breezer, have you forgotten your own good advice so quickly? I too had this problem on my whirpool and was scratching my head, until it was suggested to check the levels of the machine. I adjusted the front feet of the machine so they were slightly higher at the front and hey presto. It may be worth a tey before spending out the money!

Thermo

Sponsored Links
no i havent forgotten , but since the m/c is 18 mths old i do not suspect it is the level of the m/c

mine was two years old so dont really see the difference, got ot be worth a try

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back